Monday, November 26, 2007

.tsop a si sihT

After a very stern and large-fonted email from Ben, I decided to post. The last couple days I've been thinking of things to post, and I've had great ideas, but i forgot them. I just remember something entirely irrelevant!!! The cancelled Corner Gas tonight. It's one of my favourite shows and I look forward to watching it every Monday night, but tonight its replaced by some "Red road" or something. About the picture, it's the volleyball finals from last Thursday( we won, by the way) Appartently i'm blinking, but I love the look on Bryant's face (sitting on my right) Okay, that's the end of my post, but hopefully I'll manage to post before Ben yells at me again.

12 comments:

Carla said...

Congrats again on the win. It looks like you had to work hard for the win.
Are you having fun with Grandma and Grandpa Wall.
Lots of love

Oma said...

You look like you're contemplating your next move.

eileen said...

thanks Benjamin....I've been eagerly waiting to read Derek's next blog too.
Derek, I thought you were using positive thinking (and imagining)for your next play.

Days of our Lives said...

WHAT !! they cancelled corner gas ?? we love that show too !

Derek said...

ooPs, miscommunication! Corner Gas wasn't cancelled, it just wasn't on this week. usually it's on a 8:30 on Monday, but it wasn't this week. I don't know what happened, but it's not cancelled.

Sorry for any inconvinience this has caused.

Days of our Lives said...

oh good !! have a great rest of the week :)

eileen said...

is it on hold until the writers strike is over?

eileen said...

I like your title.....didn't notice it last time! Inovative! (one or two "n's"?)

Derek said...

two. - Innovative.

Rick and Sandy said...

.niaga uoy ta slley neB erofeb tsop wen a rof emiT

.gnikrow eb ot mees ton seod rekcehclleps yM

kciR elcnU

Rietta said...

Rick, that is very funny:)

eileen said...

I'd say Rick has way too much spare time at work!